I am currently an Annenberg fellow student in Ming Hsieh Departement of Electrical Engineering – ElectroPhysics Branch at The University of Southern Californa, CA.
During PhD., I am advised by Prof. Mike Shuo-Wei Chen, Ph.D., UC Berkeley.
- Analog Signal Integrated Circuit Design (with Prof. Hossein Hashemi) (4/4) – 1st in Class of 16 –
- Quantum Mechanics (with Prof. Tony Levi) (4/4) – 1st in Class of 14 –
- Analog-Mixed Signal Integrated Circuit Design (with Prof. Mike Chen) (4/4) – 1st in Class of 10 –
- Communications Integrated Circuits (with Prof. Hossein Hashemi) (4/4) – 1st in Class of 10 –
- RF Systems and Hardware (EE544) (4/4) – 1st in Class of 8-
- VLSI System Design (EE 577A) (4/4) – 1st in Class of 42 –
I received my Master of Science degree in Electronics Engineering & Electrical Communications from EECE, Ain Shams University, Cario, Egypt in May 2017.
During M.Sc., I was advised by Prof. Sameh Assem Ibrahim, Ph.D., UCLA.
- Preparatory M.Sc. courses:
- Digital Signal Processing (with Prof. Mierrette Sadik)
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics (1)
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics (2)
- Materials Science
- Advanced Electronic Communications Systems
- Advanced Analog IC design (with Prof. Ayman Ismail)
- Advanced RF IC design (with Prof. Emad Hegazi and Prof. Mohamed El-Nozahi)
- Power Management ICs (with Prof. Sameh Ibrahim)
- High-Speed Serial Links (with Prof. Sameh Ibrahim)
- Advanced Digital IC (with Prof. Sameh Ibrahim)
Preparatory M.Sc. courses GPA: 3.54
I received my B.Sc. degree in Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering from Alexandria University, Egypt in 2013 with a total grade of Distinction with Honors degree.
I got the first rank among my 380-student class with 93.44% accumulated percentage.
Total GPA (excluding the humanities courses) is 3.96 calculated based on this file which reflects the credit hours for every class I took. (here).